This HealthTech Investor Day® will take place in Paris on June 25th , under the High Patronage of Mr Emmanuel MACRON President of the French Republic, with the support of the French and European health innovation ecosystem such as BPIFrance, Business Fance, EuropaBio, EIT Health; in partnership with banks, VC and pharmaceuticals companies.
This event is organized for private and listed companies willing to address leading investors and looking to raise funds.
Targeted companies: European innovative companies in HealthTech (biotech, medtech, digital-health) with a market-cap starting from €20 million (listed companies) and an on-going Phase 2 minimum for private biotech companies or CE or FDA approved product for medtech companies.
This event takes place at the Peninsula and includes:
- One-on-one meetings between innovative HealthTech companies and investors: French, European, American, Asian and Saoudi Arabian hedge funds, VC, banks for near and long-term investment
- Partnering meetings with big pharma such as Servier, Sanofi , Ipsen, Amgen, Novartis, Merck
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions on specific topics:
- – France & Europe attractivity (speakers from Business France, BPIFrance and EuropaBio);
– Economy & Finance (speakers from the Nasdaq and Euronext);
– Importance of a BD strategy in the development of a HealthTech company (BDC Lifesciences);
– Promote France’s Strengths on Health Innovation (LIR Association);
– Hot topic in Oncology : After autologous CAR-T and Anti-PD1 / anti PD-L1 … what’s next?
– Symbiotic relationship between Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies
All those conferences will be supervised by a well-known international scientific patronage and Nobel Prize winner.
- Glamorous event with special guests on Monday and Tuesday evening.
This unique day includes networking time so that all stakeholders can have the opportunity to meet.
More information: Contact us HERE